- Why Health and Glowing skin are most important?
- Tips about diet
- How to balance your meals?
- Regular exercises benefits for body and brain
Why Health and Glowing skin are most important?
Health and Glow: The famous proverb “health is wealth” means health is the most significant wealth, not money. This article is designed to give some useful tips that can help to improve a healthy lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle is a way of living that lowers the risk of being seriously ill or dying early.
We know, all humans have to eat food for the growth and maintenance of a healthy body, glowing skin but we human have different nutrition requirements as children, teenagers, young adults, adults and seniors.
Tips about diet – Health and Glow
- The key to a healthy diet is to eat the right amount of calories for how active you are so balance the energy you consume with the energy you use.
- If you eat or drink more than your body needs, you will put on weight because the energy you do not use is stored as fat. if you eat and drink too little, you will lose weight so balancing your diet is necessary.
How to balance your meals?
- Base your meals on higher fibre carbohydrates, choose foods that contain higher fibre or wholegrain varieties such as wholewheat pasta, brown rice or potatoes.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain important vitamins, minerals and also fibre. A diet high in fruits and vegetables can help protect you against cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
- Protein: Every cell in the human body contains protein. You need to add protein to your daily diet to help your body repair cells and make new cells. protein is most important for the growth of children, teens and pregnant women.
- Protein can help you stay in shape. Eating high protein foods such as fish, chicken breast, eggs, Almonds, Cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt, Milk, Broccoli, soybeans, Sprouts, Peanuts, Other high protein nuts.
- Eat less salt: not more than 6g a day for adults.
- Cut down on saturated fats and sugar: you need some fat in your diet, but it’s important to pay attention to the amount and type of fat you are consuming. Too much saturated fat can increase the amount of cholesterol in the blood, which increases your risk of developing heart disease.
- Saturated fats such as fatty cuts of meat, sausages, butter hard cheese, cream, cakes, biscuits etc.
- Do not skip your breakfast: some people think skipping their breakfast will help to reduce weight but it skipping breakfast has nothing to do with your weight loss but a healthy breakfast high in fibre and low in fat, sugar and salt can help you to intake nutrients for a healthy body.
- Do not forget to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water in a day.
Regular exercises benefits for body, brain, Health and Glow
Exercise is defined as any movement that makes muscles work and requires your body to burn calories. Being active has many health benefits, both physically and mentally. It may even help you to live longer.
It can make you feel happier, it can help with weight management, it is good for muscles and bones, it can increase energy level, it can surely reduce risks of unnecessary diseases, it can help skin health, it can help with relaxation of both mind and body.
So with the combination of a healthy diet and physical activities so may help you to live a healthy and happy life.
Read More :