JK UT News Today
Jammu and Kashmir News Today
- BJP Pays Tribute to Brig Rajinder Singh, Says Time To Get Back PoK.
- Baramulla: The wife stops the medical team from vaccinating her husband.
- Station Cdr, Udhampur Military Station handed over Oxygen concentrators, PPE kits, Steam inhalers, other Covid items to DC Udhampur, Indu Kanwal Chib on behalf of Northern Command as assistance to Civil Administration.
- Fisheries Department, Ramban, distributes 22000 Trout Fish Fingerlings procured in Asia’s largest Trout Fish Farming Project, Kokernag among the private entrepreneurs of the district.
- World Blood Donor Day is observed on the theme “Give blood and keep the World-beating”, focusing on the contribution of blood donors towards the national health system and improving the health of others in the community.
- My rich tributes to Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, the Fifth Sikh Guru, on his 415th Martyrdom Day. Guru Ji’s vision of equality of all human beings and unparalleled sacrifice is a perpetual source of inspiration for all of us & for the coming generations: LG Manoj Sinha.
- National Conference Provincial president Devendra Singh Rana sought restoration of statehood to j&k with a guarantee for rights to lands and jobs to permanent residents.
- Girl attempts to jump off from Gujjar Nagar bridge.
National News Today
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday extended his greetings to Israel’s new prime minister Naftali Bennett, whose coalition secured a victory in the Israeli parliament over the weekend.
- Delhi reports 131 new Covid cases in 24 hrs, positivity rate down at 0.22%.
- Ladakh declared Open Defecation Free UT in India under the First Phase of the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- AAP will contest all seats in the coming Assembly elections in Gujarat, says Arvind Kejriwal.
- Wholesale Inflation rate rises above 12 per cent.
- Sushant Singh Rajput death anniversary: Fans protest outside CBI office, detained; agency says probe underway.
- All centrally protected ASI monuments to re-open from June 16.
- WestBengal extends COVID19 lockdown till July 1.
- As many as 562 cases of mucormycosis were reported in Bihar until date, 76 lost their lives.
- Former Telangana minister Etela Rajender, who was dropped from the state cabinet by chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao over alleged land grabbing charge, joined BJP today.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee vowed to continue her fight for the rights of the farmers, remembering how her party’s struggle in Singur brought about a positive change in the lives of the farmers.
- ‘Misuse of donation an insult to faith’: Priyanka Gandhi on Ayodhya charges.
- Fuel prices rise again; petrol, diesel over Rs 100/lt in many cities
- Canada: Alberta recognises India’s 75th independence anniversary celebrations.
- Benjamin Netanyahu loses his 12-year hold on power as Israel’s parliament approves a new coalition government.
- Nato summit: No new Cold War with China, military alliance chief says.
- China denounces G7 after the statement on Xinjiang and Hong Kong.
- Novak Djokovic targets ‘golden’ Grand Slam after French Open win
- Israel’s new PM Naftali Bennett vows to unite the nation.
Read More :