JK News Magazine
Date:27 May 2021
KHABAR DIN BHAR
JK News Bulletin
1)J&K: Army has distributed 350 covid and ration kits to Gujjars, Bajarwals, poor and needy people of Kandi, Budhal, Khawas, and Darhal areas of Rajouri district, Chasana, and Mamankot areas in Reasi district.
2)Yoga session for increasing immunity and prevention of covid 19 organized by ISM Doda today at 7:30 am via zoom meet
3)New quarantine centers started at district police lines in Kishtwar: Dr. Jitendra Singh.
4)Kathua shows improvement in the covid situation with 87%recovery rate: DC Kathua.
5)Covid 19 vaccination is mandatory for those scheduled to perform Haj this year: J&K Haj Committee.
7)SASCM provides for a scholarship of Rs.20,000 per annum for school-going students and 40,000 for college-going students: LG Manoj Sinha.
8)DC Dr.Baseer UI Haq Choudhary inaugurated the AYUSH medicine camp in Pulwama.
Leaving No One behind, ensuring Social Protection to Families affected by Covid-19; today launched ‘SASCM’ – Special Assistance Scheme for COVID Mortalities, ‘सक्षम’, for Families which have lost their bread earner during pandemic.
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) May 26, 2021
Today reviewed Covid situation in Rajouri, Poonch & Reasi; Test, track, treat and transformation of the health infrastructure key to fight COVID-19 pandemic. pic.twitter.com/JAuYr1G0DK
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) May 27, 2021
1)Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launches the Service e_ Health Assistance and teleconsultation Sehat OPD portal.
2)UP govt imposes Essential Service Maintenance Act( ESMA) in the state.
3) India’s leading Indian Pharmaceutical company Zydus Cadila Healthcare announces biological therapy ZRC -3308 for the treatment of mild covid 19 symptoms.
4)Indian economy not as hard hit as the first wave but uncertainties remain, says RBI.
5) Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday sought procurement of Pfizer Covid 19 vaccine as soon as possible to inoculate children.
6) Takeaway from covid is that we need a less risky world that works for every day: EAM S. Jaishankar.
7)Space X launches 60 more Starlink broadband satellites into orbit.
8)India reports 2,11,298 new covid 19 cases ,2,83,135 discharges and 3,847 deaths in the past 24 hours.
9)Leh: The online permit section of the DC office Leh would operate only between 10 AM to 12 Noon, except on Sundays.
10) Former Congress chief Rahul Gandhi has written to PM Narendra Modi, asking Mr. Modi to intervene and get the new draft Lakshadweep Development Authority Regulation withdrawn.
11)Govt. give licenses to 5 more companies for producing Amphotericin B to deal with Mucormycosis.
Crucial facts on India’s vaccination process, which address diverse topics such as ramping up domestic production, getting vaccines from overseas, ensuring adequate vaccines to the states and more. https://t.co/67lIaafHKK
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) May 27, 2021
- California: Nine including Gunman died in San Jose shooting.
- The US will remain deeply engaged with the Afghanistan govt.,Afghan people: Jake Sullivan.
- President Joe Biden orders US intelligence companies to report to him in the next three months on whether the covid 19 viruses first emerged in China from an animal or from a laboratory accident.
Read More :