JK UT News Bulletin
1) Infiltration, terrorism controlled in J&K, the overall situation improved in India: MoS Reddy
2) LG Manoj Sinha, MoS Kishan Reddy, Dr Jitendra Performed Bhoomi Pujan Of Venkateswara Swamy Temple .
3) Spread over 62 acres, the temple is expected to be completed in 18 months in two phases, costing Rs 33.22 cr, giving a major push to religious pilgrimage tourism in Jammu.
4) SAMBA: Health workers conduct door-to-door vaccination at zero line villages in J&K’s Samba. We’ve almost achieved our 100% vaccination target except for a few bedridden patients. We also motivate people not to be afraid of vaccination: Dr Ritika Gupta
5) Thank god Ambedkar Ji isn’t alive or else he too would be slandered as pro- Pakistan by BJP: Mehbooba Mufti
6) Navin Choudhary visits Anantnag; launches Organic Sale Outlet.
7) DC Reasi transfers 10 kanals of land to the housing and urban development department for SWM.
8) Congress mindset, responsible for roots of terrorism in J&K, remains unchanged: Rajyavardhan Sing
9) Covid: Sec 144 Imposed In Patnitop to restrict tourist inflow.
- UttarPradesh: Justice Sanjay Yadav takes oath as the Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court.
- Dharmendra Pradhan, CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurate 200-bed oxygenated temporary Covid hospital at Bina in MP’s Sagar district.
- Union Education Minister Dr RP Nishank says a number of Rs 7,622 crore has been released to States, UTs under the Samagra Shiksha scheme.
- World’s first Nano Urea in liquid form was dispatched to Karnataka
- COVID19 recovery rate further improves to 95.26 pct in-country
- Congress President Sonia Gandhi expresses her deepest condolences on the sudden demise of Dr Indira Hridayeshi
- Delhi reports 255 Covid cases in 24 hrs; positivity rate slightly up at 0.35%
- The G7 are planning to offer developing nations an infrastructure scheme that could rival Xi’s multi-trillion-dollar Belt and Road initiative
- Small groups don’t rule the world: China reminds G7 nations
- Rajnath Singh approves budgetary support of nearly Rs 499 crore for innovations in the defence sector.
- Uttar Pradesh reports 400 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours. 8,900 active cases in the state currently. 2.9 lakh tests were conducted in a day.
- Rajesh Khattar reacts to bankruptcy rumours, says Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter were dragged into it
- India’s aspirational districts program benefited 21% population: Amitabh Kant
- Chhattisgarh: 5 women killed in road accident in Gariaband district
- Ravi Shankar Prasad asks Congress to make its stand clear on Digvijay”s remarks on Art 370
- Indian-Origin Journalist Wins Pulitzer Prize For Exposing China’s Detention Camps For Muslims
- Israeli’s Parliament, Knesset will vote on a new government today.
- Senior US diplomat said that the US-bound students will not require any proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter the country
- The United Arab Emirates entered the world’s top 10 tax havens for the first time in March, according to the Tax Justice Network
- The US Navy has refuelled an aircraft using an unmanned drone for the first time.
- New Zealand script history, register first Test series win in England after 22 years.