JK UT News Bulletin
- Celebrations held in Anantnag to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1971 War.
- Rs 600 Crores would Be sanctioned this year under Jammu smart city project: JMC Commissioner.
- Cricketer Suresh Raina meets and presents his new book #Believe to Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha.
- J&K: The terrorist killed in the encounter with CRPF, has been identified as Uzair Ashraf Dar, a resident of Shopian. 1 pistol, 1 ammunition magazine, 6 rounds, and 2 grenades recovered.
- Under the Union Government’s Aroma Mission, CSIR-IIIM Jammu establishes 6 essential Oils distillation units in different villages of Bhadarwah in district Doda as lavender Cultivation.
- Parents of Under Age Drivers to be fined heavily in Jammu: SSP Traffic
- Navin Choudhary reviews Opportunities offered by e-marketing for benefit of Agri, Horti Producers of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Coordinated efforts, multipronged strategies bear fruit, only 415 active positive cases at Kulgam: DC
- Token Tax On Re-Registered Vehicles To Be Levied On Pro Rata Basis: RTO Jammu.
- Gujarat: 10 people lost their lives when their car collided with a truck near Tarapur in Anand district.
- The number of new daily cases in the country remains below one lakh for the 9th consecutive day
- Delhi Police arrests a judo coach Subhash in connection with the killing of 23-year-old #SagarRana at Chhatrasal Stadium.
- Wrestler Sushil Kumar, who is accused of the killing, is already in judicial custody after a Delhi Court extended his remand till the 25th of June.
- Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approves the proposal for Deep Ocean Mission and Nutrient Based Subsidy Rates.
- Export growth slows down to $6.4 billion in the second week of June
- Adani group stocks lose more ground despite rejecting report on investors
- Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan appeals to the PM to increase the states’ borrowing limit to 5.5% of the GDP to cover revenue losses incurred due to the Corona curfew.
- Gujarat: Woman delivers stillborn baby in petrol pump’s toilet, dumps child in garbage bucket.
- IMD warns of intense and large-scale lightning activities over Bihar during the next 3 days.
- 6 Maoists killed in an encounter with police in Andhra Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that he would visit some areas in the state to promote the Covid-19 vaccination campaign on June 21
- Tamil Nadu underreported Covid deaths in 6 TN hospitals: NGO
- “We could supply free food to 800 million people and deliver cooking fuel subsidies to many households”: Narendra Modi
- PM CARES Fund Trust to allocate Rs 41.62 crore to establish 2 makeshift COVID Hospitals by DRDO in West Bengal
1) North Korea’s economy has deteriorated amid pandemic border closures, which choked off trade with China, while devastating typhoons and floods last summer decimated crops
2) Taiwan reports ‘record number’ of Chinese jets in its air defence zone
3) Billionaire MacKenzie Scott, the ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, donates another $2.7bn (£1.9bn) to a range of charities
4) Spanish man jailed for killing and eating his mother.
5) Euro 2020 soccer: Finland to take Russia in St Petersburg; Turkey to meet Wales in Baku.
6) Peru: Pedro Castillo wins the most votes in the close-run Presidential run-off election.