JK UT News Bulletin
1) BJP calls emergency meeting in Jammu to chalk out ”counter-strategy” against PAGD: Raina
2) J&K: Three terrorists were killed in the (Sopore) operation. It was a joint operation of the Indian Army, Police & CRPF. The terrorists were involved in serval terror crimes. One of them, Mudasir Pandit has 18 FIR registered in his name: DGP Dilbag Singh on Sopore encounter.
3) J&K: Local terrorists who want to join the national mainstream are welcome. If they don’t want to give up the gun culture, then I assure they will meet the same destiny as did Mudasir Pandit & his allies: Major General HS Sahi, General officer Commanding, Kilo Force
3)YogaDay2021 being celebrated from the historic Hari Parbat Fort in Srinagar by local Kashmiris and the CRPF Srinagar soldiers.
4) Doda: Minor allegedly raped, murdered in Thathri, accused reportedly arrested.
5) J&K: Indian Army organized a Yoga session in Poonch on the occasion of #InternationalYogaDay.
6) No Amarnath Yatra this year due to Covid; online ‘aarti’ for devotees.
7) Yoga has brought a massive change in people’s lives, practice it to be healthy: LG Sinha
- India receives $64 billion in FDI in 2020, the fifth-largest recipient of inflows in the world, according to a UN report.
- Ashok Kumar (IFS:1998), presently Ambassador of India to Djibouti, appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to Zambia.
- Union Government has decided to increase the pace of vaccination against COVID-19 in July and August: HM Amit Shah.
- Tamil Nadu State Legislative Assembly session begins with Governor Banwarilal Purohit’s address today.
- Himachal CM Jai Ram Thakur launches Covid19 Immune Vaccination Campaign in Shimla.
- A record 47 lakh COVID19 Vaccine doses administered so far on the 1st day of implementation of revised guidelines for Covid vaccination.
- From China to Noida: Samsung shifts display manufacturing unit, praises India.
- Delhi recorded 89 new COVID19 cases and 11 deaths in a span of 24 hours. This is the lowest daily Covid-19 count the city has seen this year.
- The Great Khali’s mother Tandi Devi passes away in Ludhiana.
- Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn buys a lavish bungalow worth Rs. 47.5 crore, borrows a huge amount for it.
- The Karnataka government will recruit 7,500 health personnel, including doctors, to bolster the medical infrastructure in the State.
- Former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram said the Narendra Modi government should “repeal” the offending laws in Jammu and Kashmir and restore full Statehood.
- India logged 53,256 new coronavirus infections, the lowest in 88 days, taking the total tally of COVID-19 cases to 2,99,35,221, according to the Union Health Ministry data.
- Australia will have a new Deputy Prime Minister after Barnaby Joyce won a leadership contest on Monday in the government’s junior coalition partner the National party.
- Tom Stoltman becomes the first Scot to win the World’s Strongest Man title .
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics to allow up to 10,000 domestic spectators at venues, despite warnings from health chiefs.
- Laurel Hubbard: First transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics .
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan causes a stir with remarks about US operations in Afghanistan and China’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims.
- Armenia election: PM Nikol Pashinyan claims victory.
Read More :