JK UT News Bulletin.
- Kupwara Police along with 7RR and 87Bn of BSF foiled an infiltration bid at the Tangdhar area. Arms, ammunition & drugs that were left behind by the infiltrators have been recovered.
- Prakash Parv of Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji Celebrated In Jammu.
- Lightning strikes in Poonch’s Saujiyan, Army jawan killed, 2 injured.
- Shopian: 1 Militant Killed In Ongoing Operation At Hanjipora
- J&K Parties want Statehood first, But Modi Govt wants Elections: Chidambaram
- Barbeque Nation Jammu Closed For Unhygienic And Unhealthy Parameters
- Article 370 abrogated,will never return in Jammu &Kashmir: Kavinder
- Restoration of statehood must to rebuild trust: Farooq Abdullah
- Code of Conduct for the South China Sea shouldn’t prejudice legitimate interests of 3rd parties: India
- Odisha govt to lunch Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on June 30.
- Delhi: 109 cases of COVID-19 reported within 24 hours. 131 people recovered 8 deaths. The positivity rate stood at 0.14%.
- NSA Ajit Doval meets Russian NSA Patrushev on the sidelines of SCO meeting in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- World number 2 Saurabh Chaudhary opens India’s account at ISSF World Cup at Osijek, Croatia with bronze in the men’s 10 meter air pistol event.
- 90% of COVID-19 cases in India being driven by B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant: Govt.
- Maharashtra records first death from Delta Plus variant of Covid19
- Tamil Nadu CM M. K. Stalin on Friday launched a scheme to provide dry ration kits to migrant labourers, who are facing hardships due to the COVID19 lockdown in the State.
- The enforcement directorate (ED) has attached assets worth ₹365.94 crore of the Adarsh Group entities, the Riddhi Siddhi Group of companies and others in a money laundering case.
- On the 46th anniversary of the imposition of Emergency, PM Narendra Modi on June 25 said those “dark days” can never be forgotten & called for taking a pledge to strengthen India’s democratic spirit and live up to the values enshrined in the Constitution.
- Single-dose of Pfizer, AstraZeneca Covid vaccine offers 60% protection for the elderly: Lancet study.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad claims that Twitter denied access to his account for about an hour
1) FATF will be deciding today whether Pakistan stays in the ‘grey list’ in its plenary session.
2) Children among the dead as at least 18 people killed and 16 injured following fire at martial arts school in China .
3) Nike chief executive says the firm is “of China and for China”.
4) Canadian report slams ‘reckless’ Iran for downing of flight PS752.
5) UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock admits breaking social distancing rules with an aide and says sorry for letting people down.
6) Prime Minister Imran Khan is being criticised after blaming a rise in sexual violence in Pakistan on women wearing “very few clothes” during an interview with Axios.
- AI – Impact on Social Life
- Futures of Space Research-JK News Magazine
- Technological Advancements 2020-2021
- Time Travel is amazing. Is it?