JK UT News Bulletin
- Ramban: Justice Ali Mohd. Magrey, Justice Vinod Chatterji Koul Inaugurate Vidhik Seva Kendra.
- J&K: Locals in Darsoo village, Udhampur say they’re forced to fetch contaminated drinking water from a pond as village faces an acute water crisis. Water tanker comes once a week. Even animals drink water from here.
- Lt Governor approves recruitment of 800 Sub Inspectors in Jammu Kashmir Police
- J&K Bank records Rs 315.75 cr profit for Q4
- LG approves Rs 12,600 cr Distt Capex Budget, more than double from the last year.
- Every Panchayat to have Youth Club, Govt to spend Rs 12 crore.
- J&K: Strict Action against Dumping Garbage in Water Bodies :DC Srinagar
- Rahul Bhatti’s zeal for selfless service and his ever-growing compassion for the needy are both appreciable and inspirational:LG Manoj Sinha.
- He performs his duties with full dedication as a sanitation worker in the govt. hospital Vijaypur one of the many unsung heroes of our fight against Covid pandemic.
- Delta Plus variant of Coronavirus found in several patients in Jharkhand
- Govt aims to reduce road accident deaths by 50 % by 2024: Nitin Gadkari
- Assam: Senior Congress leader and legislator from Mariani RupjyotiKurmi resigned from the party and assembly.
- NaomiOsaka withdraws from #Wimbledon, plans to compete at Tokyo Olympics.
- PM Modi launches Customized Crash Course programme for Covid-19 Frontline workers.
- MadhyaPradesh reported 145 new cases of #COVID19, Positivity rate come down to 0.1%.
- Delhi reports 165 Covid cases, 14 deaths in 24 hours
- Uttar Pradesh CM announces pension of ₹4,000 for kids orphaned due to COVID
- Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant targeted the Opposition, saying that some parties “with selfish interests” want to have a “political revolution” in the State.
- Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati asked the governments to make preparations in advance, especially in rural areas, to effectively deal with a possible third wave of COVID19.
- The Indian rupee slumped 15 paise to 74.23 against the U.S. dollar in opening trade as the U.S. dollar extended gains, a day after the U.S. Federal Reserve surprised markets with its hawkish statement.
- The United States has announced that it will spend $ 3.2 billion on developing antiviral treatments for COVID19 and prepare for other “pandemic threats” – viruses that have the potential to cause pandemics.
- Iran began voting Friday in a presidential election tipped in the favour of a hard-line protege of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, fuelling public apathy and sparking calls for a boycott in the Islamic Republic.
- US Supreme Court blocks child slavery lawsuit against chocolate firms .
- Giant rhino fossils in China show new species was ‘taller than giraffe’ .
- Zambia’s first president, Kenneth Kaunda, dies aged 97.
Read More :
- BLACK FUNGUS | Symptoms and Sign | Diagnosis and treatment
- Health and Glow | Why Health and Glowing skin are most…
- SARS COV-2 | Double Mutant | A new variant of coronavirus…