J&K UT News Bulletin
- J&K UT: Can’t Get Back Art-370 From Modi Govt: Omar Abdullah.
- Kathua to get first Seed Processing Plant, MoS PMO Dr Jitendra Singh to dedicate to farmers.
- Village heads, teacher among 8 booked for violating COVID SOPs in J&K’s Bhaderwah
- Cases down but cannot relax yet, increase testing, vaccination: LG J&K
- Won’t contest poll until Art 370 restored: Mehbooba
- Petrol crosses ₹100 in 13 districts of J&K.
- Delta Plus variant: Jammu’s biggest grain market observes voluntary weekend lockdown.
- MLA Bhabesh Kalita has been appointed as the new BJP chief of Assam.
- Total 18.31 lakh people receive the Covid-19 vaccine in Tripura.
- Government extends the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar till September 30.
- NITI Aayog organizes National Consultation on Prevention of Maternal, Adolescent and Childhood Obesity
- Addiction is neither cool nor a style statement says Prime Minister Narendra Modi on International Day against Drug Abuse
- Mafia assets worth Rs 1,128 crore attached from January 2020 till April 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police
- Tamil Nadu had recorded its first death due to the newly detected DeltaPlusVariant of COVID19.
- Mixing two COVID-19 vaccines could help fight new variants, need more data: AIIMS Chief Dr Randeep Guleria
9)Water cannons used by police as Farmers Protest break through barricades at Chandigarh-Mohali border.
10) Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Ladakh tomorrow.
11) Former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh summoned by ED in money laundering case.
12) India records 1,183 deaths in the last 24 hours, reports 48,698 new COVID-19 cases.
13) DelhiMetro to shut three yellow line stations today in view of Farmers Protest
1) Australian city of Sydney has gone into a two-week lockdown after a rise in the number of Coronavirus cases.
2) US President Joe Biden met Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Dr Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation at the White House today.
3) SimonaHalep of Romania withdraws from this year’s Wimbledon Tennis due to a calf injury.
4) Bangladesh govt announces strict lockdown will be imposed in the country from 28th June. All govt and private offices will remain closed during the lockdown.
5) US: Death toll following collapse of a 12-year-old oceanfront condo building in Miami, Florida rises to four. At least 159 people are now unaccounted for in the incident.
6) A US judge jails former police officer Derek Chauvin for 22-and-a-half years for the murder of George Floyd on a Minneapolis street.