JKNews Headlines dated: 5 June 2021
1)Five killed one injured, as vehicle plunges into George in Ramban.
2)Out of 14 confirmed cases of Mucormycosis,4 died in the last 14 days.
3) Positivity rate drops below 4% due to strict containment strategy in Jammu district: DC Jammu.
4)Srinagar Admin imposes a fine of Rs 2.20 lakh to Covid-19 protocol violator.
5)7.0 Lakh Covid Tests done in Srinagar, Recovery rate touches 93%, 2,75000 vaccine doses administered: ĎC Srinagar.
6) Habitants of village #Paddal of Samba district are being provided drinking water through a regular supply of water tanker besides new water supply scheme from an independent source is also envisaged for the area under Jal Jeevan mission.
7)Bomb disposal squad neutralize IED detected near Chanapora police post in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar.
8) Board of Jammu and Kashmir Bank approves raising capital to Rs 500 cr for J&K Bank.
- TamilNadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin extends the lockdown period with some relaxations. As the lockdown announced earlier ends on the 7th, the relaxed guidelines will be implemented from Monday to 14th June.
- IndiasGreenFuture: India is the only G20 nation on track to meet its climate commitments.
- Bihar witnessing a sharp decline in fresh COVID cases. The state’s recovery rate rises to 98 per cent.
- India’s Gross GST revenue in May fell to ₹1.02 lakh crore in May 2021, from a record ₹1.41 lakh crore in April. May’s collections include revenues from domestic transactions till June 4 and are 65% higher than May 2020: Finance Ministry.
- The Health Department in #Assam has suspended the first dose of Covaxin until sufficient stocks are available.
- Out of the total 1,604 villages in the Nanded district of Maharashtra, as many as 1,179 have become coronavirus-free, while 271 others have not reported even a single infection case during the second wave of the pandemic, an official said.
- Over 1.65 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with states and union territories, the Centre said.
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh contributes Rs 10 L for his constituency’s COVID affected children
- A total of 646 doctors died in the second wave of COVID-19: Indian Medical Association.
- Modi and Xi are “responsible” leaders, can solve Sino-India issues: Russian President Vladimir Putin
- The government of India gives final notice to Twitter for compliance with new IT rules.
- Twitter restores a blue verified badge on Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu’s personal Twitter handle.
- Statement by PGIMER (Chandigarh): Flying Sikh MigilkhaSingh’s health is better today and he is being closely monitored by a team of three doctors.
- The court allows banks to sell Vijay Mallya’s real estate assets and securities
- Haryana recorded 895 new COVID19 cases, 73 deaths and 2,456 recoveries today; active cases 11,054.
- Facebook suspends Donald Trump’s accounts for two years.
- Singapore Grand Prix cancelled as Formula 1 bosses assess replacement options.
- Roman Protasevich arrest: EU bans Belarus jets from its airspace.
- WorldBank has temporarily paused payments to operations in #Mali following a military coup.
- The US so far contributes 2 billion US dollars to GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, for the COVAX facility, a global risk-sharing mechanism for pooled procurement and equitable distribution of COVI-19vaccines.
- Twitter suspends Nigeria after it deletes President’s tweet.
Read More :