JK UT News Bulletin
- No weekend curfew in Jammu, Samba, Kathua, Reasi, Udhampur, Bandipora, Shopian and Ganderbal: J&K Govt.
- All outdoor shops to open on all days from 7 am to 7 pm in 8 districts. 50 % shops in Mall/ Indoor complexes can open in eight districts: J& K Govt
- J&K: Rajouri girl becomes Fighter Pilot in IAF
- Mehbooba Mufti likely to skip all-party Meeting to be chaired by PM Modi
- LG: Govt To Revive Business, Tourism, Industry affected by the covid pandemic.
- AwaamKiAwaaz: Valuable insights, suggestions received from corona warriors, behind the scene workers, citizens, good samaritans. With their tireless efforts, J&K has effectively tackled the Covid-19 pandemic & is moving towards new dawn: LG Manoj Sinha.
- A meeting of the People’s Alliance for the Gupkar Declaration will be held in two days. This matter will be discussed there too: Syed Suhail Bukhari.
- NSA Doval involved in the ongoing political process in Jammu and Kashmir
- PM Narendra Modi congratulates Iran’s new President Ebrahim Raisi on election
- Madhya Pradesh records 110 new cases of Covid19 and 30 deaths while 365 patients recover from infection. The number of active cases in the state reduced to 2,442.
- Delhi received mild tremors around noon. The National Centre for Seismology said that an earthquake with magnitude 2.1, occurred at 12:02:01 IST.
- Assam CM announces implementation of 2-child norm for availing govt benefits
- Pune district reported 1,308 new COVID19 cases and 31 deaths on Saturday, as per the state health department data.
- Uttarakhand allows Char Dham Yatra for locals in fresh relaxations in COVID19 curfew.
- Cant pay ₹4 lakh to kins of Covid-19 victims: Centre to SC
- Four tiger cubs were spotted for the first time at Rajasthan’s Ranthambore Tiger Reserve on Saturday, taking the big cat population to 69 in the reserve located at Sawai Madhopur
- Two Maoists were killed in two different encounters with security forces in Narayanpur district of Bastar region, Chhattisgarh police said on Sunday
- Delhi has recorded 1,432,168 cases and 24,907 deaths due to the Covid-19 disease till now.
- #WorldRefugeeDay is observed on June 20 to respect and honour the courage and resilience of refugees across the world
According to UNHCR report on forced displacement, Turkey currently hosts 3.6 million refugees, the largest by a single country.
- The government is open to coming out with more measures to boost the economy which has been hit by the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic, says CEA KV Subramanian
- New IT rules are “designed to empower ordinary users of social media” and were finalised after the government held broad consultations with civil society and other stakeholders in 2018: Govt tells UN.
- As many as 58,419 more people in India tested positive for COVID19 in the last 24 hours. The positivity rate rests at 3.22%.
- Ebrahim Raisi’s win in Iran’s presidential election prompts mixed reactions across the region
- Brazil hits 500,000 Covid deaths amid “critical” situation
- Amitabha Bhattacharjee is promoting Yoga through his organisation Harmony. Despite his visual disability, he has taken up Yoga promotion in Bangladesh on a large scale.
- Copa America 2021: Argentina beat Uruguay 1-0 in second match
- Taliban say committed to Afghan peace talks, want ‘genuine Islamic system’
- EURO Cup 2020: Germany thrash Portugal 4-2 in Munich; Spain-Poland match ends in 1-1 draw.
- Tentative list of Zonal Education officers(JKUT) for Transfer and postings under ATD 2021
- Is the Covid-19 pandemic affecting our mental health?