LIP CARE TIPS :
The skin of lips are the most sensitive because it is made up 3 to 4 layers of cells whereas are facial skin are made up of 14 to 16 layers of cells. Almost 70% complains about having a tanned burned lips( brownish in color). This happens because of presence of excess melanin. Some people suffer with the problem of hyperpigmentation on lips due to excessive sun exposure to the sun.
More Health Article :
Following are the causes of high pigmentations on lips;
Remedies to get rid of pigmented lips:
In a hot water add some dry or fresh rose/ hibiscus petals and 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder in it. Boil it until it becomes thick like a gel after that remove from the stove and spread it on the lip shaped cut cardboard or silicon and cool it in the freeze for about 30 min. After 30 min take out from the freeze.Remove the patch from the cardboard or mold and use it on your lips a patch for about 20 min and remove it.
This will provide you great moisture and color on your lips.
( you can use any rose petals whether dry or fresh, both will work).
FOLLOWING TIPS TO MAKE YOUR LIPS SOFT AND GLOSSY
- Moisture for lips: Always keep your lips hydrated and moist by applying lots of Vaseline or lip balms on your lips. ( I would suggest avoid using color lips balms frequently as it contains lot of chemicals which can harm your lips by fading your natural color of the lip). You can make your own moisture for lips. Here is some cool natural home homemade lip moist:
- Warm some natural coconut oil and add 2 to 3 drops vitamin E oil in it and for colour you can add some rose petal syrup and cool it in a deep freezer for about 2 hours in small container. And after 2 hours take out the container from freezer and use it on your daily in a form of Vaseline.
- You can make your own chocolate flavor lip balm also at home just by using 3 ingredients. In a bowl add some normal petroleum jelly having no color in it and microwave it for 30 seconds until it gets melted in a liquid form. After that add 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil, 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 1/3 teaspoon of brown sugar/ honey in it and stir it until sugar melts down completely now pour the mixture in small lip balm container or box and put it in a deep freezer for about 2 hours. After 2 hours you chocolate lip balm is ready to use.
- Always hydrated :Keeps your lips always hydrated by drinking lots and lots of water.
- Balance diet:Eat a proper balance diet to get all nutrients in your body.
MUA KIRTI SINGHANIA