MGNF – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship with prestigious IIMS Having stipend RS 60,000 (2021-2022)
- What actually this MGNF for?
- IS this course Paid?
- Can we get a certificate By doing This
- What are the Registration Fees?
- Can Anyone can Join This Mahatma Gandhi
- National fellowship Program?
- Eligibility Criteria?
The Mahatma Gandhi National fellowship is a two years program that has been launched by the Union Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship. This is conducted in association with various Indian Institute of Management of the Country.
- Selected candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.50,000/- per month during the First Year and
Rs. 60,000/- per month during the second year of the fellowship program.
- The Government has invited applications from the interested candidates and registration will remain open between 15th February & 27th March 2021.
- The fellowship is being offered under the world Bank loan assisted Programme SANKALP.
- This programme will be offered at the following management Institutes- IIM (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Jammu, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Udaipur, and Visakhapatnam).
- The admission process is being handled by IIM Bangalore.
- This programme has been rolled out nationally in more than 660 districts across India.
- This fellowship is a certificate programme in public policy and management and the same will be given to candidates who successfully complete the course.
WHAT ACTUALLY THIS Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship For
- This fellowship is a unique opportunity to promote skills development in district areas
- The two years Programme combines classroom sessions at those IIMS with the mentorship of fellow ones in various districts
- It provides an opportunity to engage with schemes and institutions at the district level to strengthen institutions and improve skill development, link markets and create growth.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
- AGE-(21-30yrs) at the time of applying.
- The candidate should be at least a Graduate in any discipline (Engineering, law, Medicine, Social science, etc) from a recognized university or a postgraduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates with no work experience and having strong motivation may also apply.
- The ability to speak the official language used in the state is preferable.
- Case study and analysis will be held between the second and fourth Admission cycle for the fellowship programme opens on 13th February 2021
- The deadline to complete the admission Process is 27th March 2021.
- Admit cards will be out by the first week of April 2021.
- The written entrance test to be held in the third week of April.
- Test results to be declared in the last week of April.
Fees would be Rs 500/- +GST
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions that candidates are required to answer.
- The written examination will have four sections -General awareness
- Quantitative ability
- Data interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Reading comprehension.
- A Personal interaction, comprising of an interview, case analysis and a language Proficiency Test, will also be conducted.
FOR APPLYING IN THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
- LINK For APPLYING IN THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME: Apply Now
- For admission-related admission, candidates can send an e-mail to [email protected]
By Vinayak Babu