JK UT News Bulletin
- All applications for Haj 2021 cancelled: Haj Committee of India
- One drone found in the Garota area of the Akhnoor sector of Jammu.
- Anantnag: Gousia colony residents alleged they paid for wires, poles; inquiry ordered
- Fire and Fury Corps paid tribute to the 20 soldiers who lost their lives in the Galwan valley clash, on the occasion of the first anniversary of the clash today. 20 soldiers had lost their lives in the clash with Chinese troops in the Eastern Ladakh sector on 15th June last year.
- Active cases reduce to 153 in Reasi: DC.
- Navin Choudhary reviews Activities of Agriculture, Allied Sectors; Approves Action Plan of Rs 51.90 Cr
- Maneater leopard captured after 11 days of the hunt, villagers feel relief in Budgam district.
- Today is #WorldElderAbuseAwarenessDay. Theme for this year is Access to Justice.
- Jal Shakti Ministry urges all MPs to participate and support JalShaktiAbhiyan.
- Chardham yatra opens for devotees for three districts -Rudraprayag, Chamoli and Uttarkashi.
- Uttar Pradesh Govt to distribute 50 lakh medicine kits free of cost among the children below 18 years of age. CM Yogi Adityanath launches this campaign from his residence in the state capital Lucknow.
- Punjab: Bhajouli village of SAS Nagar district created a record by vaccinating 100% of its 18+ population.
- Delhi High Court grants bail to Asif Iqbal Tanha, Devangana Kalita and Natasha Narwal in a Delhi Riots case under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.
- India emerges as the 14th most charitable country in the World.
- Chhattisgarh: COVID19 recovery rate improves to 97 pct, Positivity rate comes down to about 1.3 percent.
- India’s active COVID caseload declines to 9.13 lakh; Recovery rate improves to 95.64 pct.
- TV actress NishaRawal throws a birthday party for son Kavish while estranged husband KaranMehra wishes him through a post.
- India, China, Pakistan appear to be expanding their nuclear arsenals: SIPRI study.
- Sukhbir Singh Badal detained during the SAD protest outside Punjab CM’s Siswan residence; forces use water cannons.
- Chirag Paswan removed from the post of national president of Lok Janshakti Party.
- Bihar exported the first one-tonne consignment of geographical indications certified Jardalu mangoes from Bhagalpur to London.
1) NATO leaders on Monday had taken a forceful stance towards Beijing in a communique at US President Joe Biden’s first summit with the alliance.
2) Ikea France fined 1 million euros for spying on staff: news agency AFP.
3) Unidentified stones spark the ‘diamond rush’ in KwaHlathi village in South Africa.
4) Airlines report 3,000 unruly passengers this year in the US.
5) The UK and Australia agree on broad terms of a trade deal.
6) Gunmen targeted members of polio teams in eastern Afghanistan, killing at least four staffers, officials said. No militant group immediately claimed responsibility for the attacks in the city of Jalalabad.