JK UT News Bulletin
- Kathua: 5 CRPF personnel injured in a road accident at Rajbagh.
- Kashmiri Pandits protest for not being called in Meeting called by PM on J&K.
- BSF, Locals pay obeisance at Baba Chamliyal as Mela cancelled due to covid.
- J&K: A suspicious bag found in the Lasjan bypass area in Srinagar. The bomb disposal squad found nothing in the bag.
- Smuggler killed, 27 kg heroin seized in Kathua.
- Recovery Rate increases to 97%, Mortality Rate comes Down to 0.8% at Ganderbal: DC
- Train Services in Kashmir to resume from July 01 with 50% Capacity
- Jammu and Kashmir report the first case of the Delta Plus variant of COVID19.
- Delhi government appoints former Olympic medalist #KarnamMalleswari as the first Vice-Chancellor of Delhi Sport University.
- An earthquake of magnitude 3.7 on the Richter scale hit Palghar in Maharashtra at 11:57 am today
- The government of India signs a $32 million loans with World Bank for improving healthcare services in Mizoram.
- Education Minister to go live on June 25 to address the queries of students, stakeholders, and parents regarding CBSE Board Exams 2021.
- 5 people so far found infected with #DeltaPlusVariant in Madhya Pradesh. One of them has died, while the other 4, who had got vaccine doses, are doing fine: State Minister
- The Manipur Cabinet decided to extend a one-time cash incentive of ₹10 lakh to Tokyo Olympics-bound weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu.
- According to WHO, the Delta Variant has been reported in 85 countries so far and is continuing to be detected in more countries.
- Tokyo Olympics’testosterone rule keeps transgender runner #CeCeTelfer out of US trials.
- Rahul Gandhi records his statement in ‘Modi surname’ criminal defamation case in Surat
- Rahul Gandhi must join NCP chief Sharad Pawar’s effort to unite Opposition: Shiv Sena
- India records 54,069 fresh COVID19 cases and 1,321 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Google, Jio jointly developed JioPhone Next will be available from Sept 10; will be the most affordable smartphone globally, says Mukesh Ambani.
- Donald J. Trump, former President of the United States of America, will hold a major rally in Sarasota, Florida, on 3rd July 2021.
- Hong Kong’s Apple daily shuts down
- Brazil registers a single-day record of 1,15,228 lakh new confirmed #coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours. Health Ministry says that as its outbreak shows new signs of acceleration despite long-delayed vaccination efforts finally gaining steam.
- US military linguist jailed for 23 years for passing classified information to foreign national linked to Hezbollah.
- Athens priest arrested for acid attack on bishops.