JK NEWS MAGAZINE
Evening News, Khabar Din Bhar
Dated:24 May 2021
JK NEWS BULLETIN
- Jammu and Kashmir extend COVID lockdown in 20 districts and declares black fungus and epidemic.
Special vaccination drive to cover high-risk groups in 18-45 age category would begin in Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday, initially from 8 districts having higher case count & COVID-19 positivity ratio: Oficial spokesperson
— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) May 24, 2021
- Voluntary group extending helping hand to transgenders amid COVID 19 pandemic.
Navin Choudhary launches new E-Plant Clinics, “JMU KHETI” Brand.
J&K government sets aside computer qualification rules for subordinate services. Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha in a major relief to the applicants for the posts of junior assistants and junior stenographers has done away with mandatory computer qualification.
COVID-19 Relief Measures:
Today held a review meeting to assess the effective implementation of various welfare schemes and sought the detailed status of relief measures being extended to different sections of the society affected due to Covid-19 pandemic.
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) May 24, 2021
COVID-19 Warriors of J&K
"Everyday comes with a challenge, all we need is little bit of kindness and deep love in this fight against pandemic" : Showkat Shah, In charge, Deployment Monitor, SKIMS#JandKFightsCorona#CovidWarriors#InspirationForOthers pic.twitter.com/VIMwpSYV0d
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) May 23, 2021
Dr Shariq Masoodi, Endocrinology SKIMS Soura spoke about patients with#comorbidities. He discussed in detail about patients with #OldAge #Hypertension & #Obesity. He adviced to track symptoms & be cheerful to avoid stress. He stressed on #vaccination #JandKFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/vrd1fnqjps
— DIPR-J&K (@diprjk) May 24, 2021
- The third wave of COVID 19 might not impact children, so people should not fear: Dr. Randeep Guleria.
- BCCI donate 10 liters 2,000 oxygen concentrators.
- Ist case of yellow fungus has been reported in UP’s Ghaziabad.
- Jharkhand CM says three days vaccine stock is left for 18_44 yrs. age group.
- RDIF and Indian biotechnology company Panacea Biotec announce launch of Russian covid vaccine Sputnik V in India
- Bharat Biotec starts trial for a booster dose of Covaxin at AIIMS, Delhi, and Patna.
- Country’s covid 19 rate stands at 88.30 percent, over 3 lakh 2000 people recovered in last 24 hours.
- 6 research scholars of Jamia milia Islamia(JMI) have been awarded the coveted Prime Minister Research Fellowship under the lateral fellowship scheme.
- The partial phase of the Lunar Eclipse will be visible in India on Wednesday.
- Sensex gains 111 points to close at 50,652 Nifty moves up 22 points to end at 15.198.
- Cyclone Yaas to intensify into a severe cyclonic storm over next 12 hours: IMD
- CM Kejriwal appeals to the center to import Covid 19 vaccine after Pfizer and Moderna refused to directly deal with the Delhi govt.
- 13)Shiv Sena targets Maharashtra governor over delay in nominations to Legislative Council.
- Myanmar:Auun Sang Sun Kyi appears in court in person for the first time since the military took over the power from the civilian govt. on Feb 1
- At least 14 killed in cable car falls on-mountain in Italy.
Read More :