Dated : 6 June 2021
JK UT News Bulletin
- Mysterious Blast outside female Sarpanch’s house in Rajouri.
- J&K: Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh Visited the family of Rakesh Pandita who was recently killed in a terror attack in Trial.
- An earthquake of magnitude 2.5 on the Richter scale hit at 6:21 is today, in Jammu and Kashmir: National Center for Seismology.
- JammuAndKashmir: Kishtwar-Sinthan road reopened for medical emergencies.
- Free ration distribution going on under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) in various parts of Ramban District today.
- Babli Rani a teacher by profession turned health worker sets record in covid surveillance and sample collection in district Ganderbal.
- A horrific fire broke out in the town of Pampore today morning, as a result of which a two-storey residential house was completely reduced to ashes.
- Petrol, diesel price hiked again in J&K: Check district-wise rates.
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) June 5, 2021
Meet Tabassum Ara, FMPHW, who has vaccinated more than 7000 persons. Her commitment to serve people and save lives is an inspiration for all. #JandKFightsCorona #CovidWarriors #Unite2FightCorona pic.twitter.com/fH6XTjTW5X
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) June 6, 2021
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to PD Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai. He was having breathing issues for the past few days, says his wife Saira Banu .
- India reports 1,14,460 new #COVID 19cases, 1,89,232 discharges, and 2677 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per Health Ministry
- Covid second wave poses no threat to India’s Agri sector: NITI Aayog.
- Centre provides more than 24 crores 60 lakh vaccine doses to states, UTs so far
- BJP criticised Delhi CM #ArvindKejriwal for insinuating that the Centre does not want to help the poor of Delhi.
- Bihar govt gives ex-gratia of Rs 4 lakh to next of kin of 3, 727 persons who died due to COVID19 in the state.
- DMK govt will work to get an ‘official’ tag for all Eighth Schedule languages: Tamil Nadu CM.
- TV actor Pearl V Puri arrested in Mumbai for allegedly raping a minor girl.
- Alapan Bandyopadhyay, by all accounts, is the last person one would imagine in the middle of political controversy.
- India and Australia could soon resume talks on a bilateral free trade deal.
- Delhi reports 381 fresh COVID cases (positivity rate – 0.50%), 1,189 patient discharges, and 34 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Andhra Pradesh reports 8,976 new COVID cases, 13,568 patient discharges, and 90 deaths in past 24 hours.
- Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad to start Covid unlocking process from tomorrow.
#WATCH | Indian Coast Guard airlifted merchant ship MT ELIM's captain, who was facing severe medical emergency, off Goa coast amidst gusting winds today. The patient has been shifted to SMRC hospital in Goa.
(Video source – Indian Coast Guard) pic.twitter.com/xVb7P6EiOw
— ANI (@ANI) June 6, 2021
- UK PM to push for world vaccination by end of 2022.
- Twitter suspends Naomi Wolf after tweeting anti-vaccine misinformation.
- TB Joshua: Influential Nigerian preacher dies at 57.
- US gun laws: Judge overturns California assault weapons ban .
- Trump slammed the Biden administration for being ‘timid’ and ‘corrupt’, accusing it of shutting down an investigation into the origins of Covid-19 earlier.