JK UT News Bulletin
- J&K ranks third in Zero Hunger Index: Niti Aayog.
- A massive landslide in Ramban shuts Jammu – Srinagar highway.
- Fierce fire leaves 50 families homeless In Noorbagh.
- Congress protest across J&K against rising fuel, food prices.
- LG Manoj Sinha shows grief over the demise of noted, economist professor Radhamohan ji.
- Sarwal residents oppose the opening of liquor shops.
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration is planning to set up India”s best mythological theme park near the famous Mata Vaishno Devi shrine in the Reasi district.
- The positivity rate dips enormously reaches 4.2%, with 364 positive cases detected and 429 recovered in the last week.
- Accelerated testing helps in tracking positive cases, around 1300 tests are being done on daily basis – DC Doda.
1) Meghalaya recorded 514 fresh COVID19 cases bringing the total active cases to 4,993.
10 deaths reported in the past 24 hours taking the total number of fatalities to 714. The state also reported 526 recoveries.
2) Maharashtra reports 12,207 new Covid19 cases and 393 fatalities, pushing the state’s infection tally to 58,76,087 and the death toll to 1,03,748.
3) Inspector General Anand Prakash Badola takes over charge of the Coast Guard region EAST at Chennai.
4) Health minister Dr Harshvardhann says, India is with all the nations in the fight against deadly HIV disease.
Addressing the 75th session of UNGA on the prevention of HIV/AIDS, Dr Vardhan says, India is providing free anti-retroviral treatment to close to 1.4 million people.
5) Shikhar Dhawan to lead India in ODI, T20 series against Sri Lanka.
6) MukulRoy re-joins TMC in presence of CM Mamata Banerjee, dumps BJP.
7) Wrestler SushilKumar’s judicial custody extended till June 25.
8) Dilip Kumar discharged from the hospital; Saira Banu asks fans to pray for him.
9) Road accidents in India are like a silent pandemic: Rajnath Singh.
10) G-7 summit: India to support the call for a new probe into covid origins.
11) India records 3,403 deaths in the last 24 hours, reports 91,702 new COVID19 cases.
12) Maharashtra: 133 people booked for the illegal sale of COVID-19 drugs, FDA tells Bombay HC.
13) UP: Dalit youths thrashed in public by upper caste men on suspicion of stealing cycle in Amethi.
14) Mumbai: BMC declares 485 buildings as ‘dangerous’ in the pre-monsoon survey.
- Nigerian Government creates its account on Indian microblogging platform Koo, days after the African country banned Twitter.
- Three people including a child shot dead in a grocery store in Florida.
- The United States returns 27 stolen antiquities to Cambodia.
- At least 8 people killed in explosions that shook the Yemeni city of Marib.
- Israel ex-top spy reveals Mossad operations against Iran.
- The vote count ends in the Peru election but the official result may take days.
Read More :