JK UT News Bulletin
1) Jammu and Kashmir Govt defers ‘Darbar Move’ to Srinagar, focuses one-office project
2) Two policemen and two civilians lost their lives in a terrorist attack in Sopore. Two other police personnel are injured. Lashkar-e-Taiba is behind this attack: IGP Kashmir Vijay Kumar.
3) J&K Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha condemned the terror attack on civilians and security personnel at Sopore in Baramulla. He further offered sincere condolences to the families who have lost their loved ones in the attack and prayed for the early recovery of the injured.
4) Gujjar Nagar Mohalla Committee oppose the opening of a liquor shop.
5) I’m very grateful to Congress leader Digvijaya Singh for raising the #Article370 issue: Farooq Abdullah.
6) Over 6.5 lakh age-appropriate persons inoculated in #Jammu District: Anshul Garg.
7) J&K LG Manoj Sinha to perform the Bhoomi Pujan ceremony for Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Jammu tomorrow.
- Wrestler Vinesh Phogat wins gold in women’s 53 kg freestyle at Poland Ranking Series.
- NamasteYoga mobile app launched yesterday in the curtain-raiser event for the 7th International Day of Yoga.
- Centre so far provided more than 25 crores 87 lakh vaccine doses to States, UTs.
- Tamil Nadu govt extends the investment period for establishing LMO plants in the State up to Dec 31, 2022.
- India reports 84,332 Daily New Cases in the last 24 hours. Country records less than 1 lakh Daily New Cases for 5 continuous days now.
- Today is #WorldDayAgainstChildLabour. The theme of this year is: “Act now: end child labour.”
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad criticizes the proposed doorstep delivery of the ration scheme of the Delhi Govt.
- Gujarat: 7.97 lakh COVID patients recovered so far in the state, 481 new cases recorded.
- Tamil Nadu extends lockdown till Jun 21 with more relaxations.
- FM Nirmala Sitaraman says no GST on #BlackFungus drugs, tax on ambulances reduced amid COVID19
- Farmers plan protests outside Raj Bhawans across country on 26 June.
- ICMR to start 4th national serosurvey this month: VK Paul
- The Dominica High Court has rejected the bail plea of fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi, deeming him a “flight risk”.
- Telangana: Children who lost parents to Covid to get smartphones with emergency helpline numbers
- Netizens demand #BoycottKareenaKhan over reports of her charging Rs 12 cr fee for playing Sita
- Flipkart is back again with its Big Saving Days sale starting from June 13. The e-commerce major is offering massive discounts on smartphones.
- Jaa jee le apni Zindagi: #DelhiMetro uses #DDLJ meme to reply to man wanting to meet girlfriend
- Monsoon likely to reach Delhi by June 15, ahead of schedule: IMD
1) G7 to counter China’s BRI with big infrastructure project: Senior U.S. official
2) The ongoing closures of educational institutions in Bangladesh has been further extended till the 30th of June. The current closure of schools, colleges and universities was coming to an end today.
3) Mizoram: Five Myanmar nationals with arms and ammunition apprehended in a joint operation by Assam Rifles and state police from a bordering village in southern Lawngtlai district.
4) Euro 2020 kicks off after it was delayed due to the pandemic, with Italy playing Turkey in Rome.
5) End of England’s Covid lockdown could be delayed by one month amid concern over rising cases of Delta variant.
6) US President Joe Biden to urge West to form an alliance against China at G7 summit.
Read More :